Services We Offer


  • TABC License – new applications and renewals
  • Sales and Use Tax Permits – required to obtain a TABC license
  • Form Corporations, LLC’s, or Limited Partnerships
  • Obtain Mixed Beverage Sales Tax Bonds
  • Certificates of Assumed Name (DBA)
  • Vending and Amusement Machine Permits
  • Tobacco Permits
  • Basic bookkeeping services (bank reconciliations, payroll tax filing, financial reports)


If you need income tax services, we are affiliated with Coby P. Reece, PLLC, CPA. Please call 817.937.5224 for more information.